Monday, May 3, 2010

I HAVE RETURNED

And gramma needs a gods-damned reality check. She can take her "your punishment is to do them all" bullshit and SHOVE IT ALL THE WAY BACK OUT HER MOUTH.

Note: I'm not a happy little elf today. >_> I just spent a week cramming in Census bs into my head and trying to do fucking math and her self-righteous bullcrap can go right back where it came out.  I've passed three of my classes, and am gonna pass the fourth, she can seriously shove this crap right back up her ass.

In other news I still want to go home, and am somewhat considering dropping my classes, working my ass off, and just coming up there... or if I can get a full-time job maybe I'll just move out and tell her where she can shove it. I dunno, I'm just ready to scream at her

No comments:

Post a Comment